The Best ASO tool in the business
Release date November 12, 2015
By Google, Inc.
All Versions Rating:
YouTube Music is a new music app that allows you to easily find what you’re looking for and discover new music. Get playlists and recommendations served to you based on your context, tastes, and what’s trending around you.
A new music streaming service from YouTube
● This is a completely reimagined music service with official releases from your favorite artists.
Find the music you want
● Easily find the albums, singles, live performances, covers and remixes you’re looking for.
● Don’t know a song’s name? Just search the lyrics or describe it.
Discover new music
● Get music recommendations based on taste, location, and time of day.
● Use “The Hotlist” to keep up with what’s trending.
Uninterrupted listening with Music Premium
● Listen ad-free
● Don’t worry about your music stopping when you lock your screen or use other apps.
● Download your favorites or let us do it for you by enabling Offline Mixtape.
Get 1 free month of Music Premium to listen ad-free, offline, and with your screen locked. Existing YouTube Red or Google Play Music members and users of either service who have already received a 30 day trial are not eligible. Monthly charges auto-renew for Music Premium membership outside of trial periods.
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Monthly price: $12.99 USD / $12.99 CAD / $15.99 AUD / $16.99 NZD / £12.99 / €12.99 / $129 pesos MXN / $9.89 USD (KR only) / 129 kr NOK / 129 kr SEK / 129 kr DKK / 229 ₽ / CHF 17.00
YouTube paid service terms: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_paidservice