The Best ASO tool in the business
Release date December 1, 2015
By Google, Inc.
All Versions Rating:
Keep exploring with Google Arts & Culture. Meet the people, visit the places and learn about the events that shaped our world. Discover collections curated by experts from the most famous museums. Be moved by stories depicted in thousands of photos, videos, manuscripts and artworks on every type of screen and in virtual reality. Find your favorite artworks, create your own collections and share them with friends.
Google Arts & Culture has collaborated with over 1,200 international museums, galleries and institutions from 70 countries to make their exhibits available for everyone online.
- Zoom Views - Experience every detail of the world’s greatest treasures
- Virtual Reality - Grab your Google Cardboard viewer and immerse yourself in arts and culture
- Browse by time and color - Explore artworks by filtering them by color or time period
- Virtual tours - Step inside the most famous museums in the world and visit iconic landmarks
- Personal collection - Save your favorite artworks and share your collections with friends
- Nearby - Find museums and cultural events around you
- Exhibits - Take guided tours curated by experts
- Daily digest - Learn something new every time you open the app
- Art Recognizer - Learn more about artworks by pointing your device camera at them, even when offline (at select museums)
- Notifications - subscribe to receive updates on the top arts & culture stories
- Location: Needed to recommend cultural sites and events based on your current location
- Camera: Needed to recognize artworks and provide related information about them
- Contacts (Get Accounts): Needed to allow sign in with a Google account, in order to store users favorites and preferences
- Storage: Needed to allow artworks to be recognized and related information to be access while offline