Release date October 26, 2009
By NBA Digital
All Versions Rating:
Welcome to the Official App of the NBA!
Watch live games in the NBA App all season long by purchasing NBA League Pass.
• Watch games live or catch the full game replay later
• The NBA App offers the most freedom when it comes to NBA League Pass package and payment options
Other great NBA App features:
• Keep up with every game: scores, stats, standings, and schedules right at your fingertips
• Customize your experience by following your favorite teams
• Find all of your breaking news, game recaps, and highlights in one place on your favorite device
* Local and national market blackout rules apply based on your location, and therefore may be not available via NBA League Pass (regardless of home or away).
In-app purchases are purchased from and billed by Apple iTunes, not NBA.com. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. These purchases are subject to the terms and conditions of Apple iTunes.
NBA League Pass Annual (billed as "NBA League Pass"), NBA League Pass Premium Annual (billed as "NBA League Pass Premium", and NBA Team Pass Annual (billed as "NBA Team Pass – [Team]") are each valid for one year and will be re-billed every year by Apple iTunes until cancelled by the user at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Apple iTunes will send an e-mail in advance of renewal containing a hyperlink to manage the subscription. Annual subscriptions purchased after December 12, 2018 will not be auto-renewed.
NBA League Pass Monthly (billed as "NBA League Pass - monthly"), NBA League Pass Premium Monthly (billed as "NBA League Pass Premium – monthly"), and NBA Team Pass Monthly (billed as "NBA Team Pass [Team] – monthly") are each valid for one month and will be re-billed on the same date each month based on the original purchase date (i.e. If purchased on Jan. 17, re-bill will occur on Feb. 17, Mar, 17, etc.). Users will be re-billed unless the subscription is cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Apple iTunes will send a monthly e-mail in advance of renewal containing a hyperlink to manage the subscription. Apple iTunes subscriptions can be managed, and the auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the iTunes Account Settings after purchase; from a mobile device or computer that uses the same Apple ID as the initial purchase.
Any cancellation will take effect at the end of the current subscription period.