The Best ASO tool in the business
Release date February 22, 2013
All Versions Rating:
** 2017 App of the Year ** — Apple
** Happiest App in the World ** — Human Tech
Calm is the #1 app for mindfulness and meditation to bring more clarity, joy and peace to your daily life. Join the millions experiencing less anxiety and better sleep with our guided meditations, Sleep Stories, breathing programs and relaxing music. Recommended by top psychologists and mental health experts to help you de-stress.
Calm is the perfect meditation app for beginners, but also includes hundreds of programs for intermediate and advanced users.
Guided meditation sessions are available in lengths of 3, 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 minutes so you can choose the perfect length to fit with your schedule. Topics include:
* Calming Anxiety
* Managing Stress
* Deep Sleep
* Focus and Concentration
* Breaking Habits
* Body Scan
* Commuting to work or school
* Mindfulness at College
* Mindfulness at Work
* Walking meditation
* Calm Kids
* And so much more...
* Brand new Daily Calm every day: a new 10-minute program added daily to help ease you into the day or unwind with before bed
* 80+ Sleep Stories: adult bedtime stories guaranteed to lull you to sleep
* 7 day and 21 programs for both beginner and advanced users
* New Calm Masterclass added every month featuring world-renowned experts
* Breathing exercises to help you relax
* Exclusive music engineered to help you focus, relax or sleep
* Unguided timed meditation
* Open-ended meditation
* 30+ soothing nature sounds and scenes to use during meditation, yoga or to help you sleep
Track your progress with:
* Daily streaks
* Time spent meditating
Calm is loved by the press:
* “I’m generally wary of meditation apps because they sometimes weave in too much mystic talk for my taste. But Calm instead contains guidance like ‘Concentrate on your body’” - New York Times
* “In the frenetic, crazy, digital world we live in, sometimes it's necessary to take a step back and smell the roses” - Mashable
* “Eliminating distraction...ended up helping me relax and realize that all the stuff I was stressing about wasn't that big a deal” - Tech Republic
* “Found myself similarly refreshed afterwards” - TechCrunch
Calm saves your meditation and sleep sessions to your Apple Health app.
Subscription pricing and terms:
Calm offers auto-renewing monthly and yearly subscription options
Your Calm subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Calm also offers a Lifetime subscription which is paid for by a one-off upfront payment with unlimited access to the Calm Collection forever.
Read more about our terms and conditions here:
* Terms of service: https://www.calm.com/terms